Splitter Cable

In order to connect two engine panels to an engine a splitter cables is required.
Cable type A is needed for all engine panel combinations. Depending on your engine panel combination you may also need splitter cable type B or the flybridge connection card. 

  • Waterproof connectors IP67 rubber sealing.
  • Latch lever lock, to ensure a 100% tight connection, also in case of vibrations.